Thursday, November 5, 2009

We are so blessed!

Well, let me just say that this week has been packed with miracles. However, so that I don't write a book, I will mention today's miracle. So, this whole week I have been sick and my head has just been full of mucus. SICK! Anyway, usually I spend 5-10 hours in my Anatomy Lab preparing for the quiz we have each week. Well, this week it has been hard to find time where I could concentrate on studying and not on my runny nose. Unfortunately, I only studied for 3 hours which is kind of scary! Anyway, this morning I had my 7:00(AM yuck!) Lab, and we took our quiz first thins and I got 100%! I could not believe it. I just know that I had done my best while being sick, and the Lord followed through with his part. I am so very very thankful for my miracle today.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I can't wait to read these as they come. Would you like me to put a link to this on my blog?

    ReplyDelete