Monday, November 9, 2009

I am a dork I know

I love how such simple things can make one happy. For instance, just now I went to our complex's laudromat. I was just minding my business, not planning on seeing anyone. Then this rather attractive young gentleman came to do his laundry at the same time. Instead of five minutes of awkward silence, we talked the whole time. Nothing too exciting and its not like I got a date out of it or anything, but he was really nice and cute, so it totally made my day! I love life! I know it's kind of sad how happy I get when I get attention from a cute guy, but hey, whatever makes me smile! Yay for random interactions with cute guys!

2 comments:

  1. Found this through Becki's party blog. LOVE it!! I love your every day miracles. I've been doing a 30 days of Thanks in my journal. It's amazing how it impacts your life when you see the good in even the small, mundane tasks, even doing laundry with a cute guy! :) Hope you don't mind if I take a peek and comment now and then. I love you guys!!

    Angee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angee, we're happy to have you read and comment! You're welcome to share your everyday miracles, too! Girls, when you post, please sign with your first name or nickname, so we know who it's from.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete