Friday, November 6, 2009

The Disappeared Backpack

O.K. so I'm only 11, but still, miracles can happen to me too, right? It all started at the end of summer vacation, school was going to start in a few days, and I had gotten a new backpack. I wanted to find my backpack to put all my school suplies in it. So of course, I looked for my backpack. I looked everywere for that thing. Under blankets, in every room, even in the weirdest places. Then a thought struck me, pray. I thought, why should I pray for my backpack? Again the thought struck me, harder this time. Pray. So I did. After I prayed, I thought I should look deeper in the blankets. And guess what I found? My backpack.

From,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. My dear Emily, how much I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! The Lord truly does care for us, even if it's just a "small" backpack. Our problems are important. I'm glad you chose to pray! :)

    ReplyDelete