Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Sun is Shining- and it is going to be a beautiful day!

So, I have been thinking the last couple days about my life here in Olympia. I was taking a walk yesterday around the lake, and I started listing in my mind how I have grown and what I have learned. I know more than anything that the choice to leave school and come work here before my mission was one of the most difficult choices, but I know I made the right one. I guess I've had tender mercies every single day that have helped me realize I am "exactly where [I] am supposed to be" as my recent fortune says. I have met so many people and have been able to converse with a variety of individuals, mostly all not LDS. I feel more confident in who I am, I feel more comfortable talking to strangers, and I feel a love for people in general. I love that all people are so unique and individual. I love Democrats, Republicans, Non-Partisan, etc, etc. I know the Lord meant for me to live in Olympia these last four months, and I think it has probably been a more important experience to me than I even realize. I know that as an individual I have changed, maybe grown up just a little more, and I have come to know myself better than I think I ever have. The Lord truly knows the right path for us, even if it seems difficult for us to get on that path, it all works out in the end, and sometimes the beginning and the middle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment